From:
Bill Pinkerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Pinkerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 15:19:30 -0600

            We are working with over a dozen supermarket chains, nationwide,
that are considering creating Wheat Free, Gluten Free sections during 2006.

Several are very interested in finding neighborhood resources to answer
questions for local managers and shoppers-a few hours a month max..
Depending on the chain and the relationship you develop with the local store
manager this may be for pay or strictly volunteer.  This is out of our
hands, we are simply compiling a list of neighborhood resources and passing
it on to the supermarkets.

If you would like to add your name to the list we will be providing the
markets, please fill out the form at www.sbetterfarms.com/celiac-resource.