Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 17:09:54 PST

In all that i eat and be extra careful I find living gf isnt hard at
all.What I found that is most difficult is the other food allergys that go
along with being gf.

In my trials and mistakes and food consumption I have found out that eating
breads,carbs,sugar is like taking a gun to my body and is just as bad as
gluten.Since last week when I became ill I decided to go strickly vegetarian
for awhile and stop eating sugar,breads and carbs and start counting my
proteins  to see how much Iam really eating and to see what I can get by
without.I use rice milk on my gf cereal and have it once a day .If I do any
baking,it is mostly muffins so I can put them in the freezer and take one
out at a time.Rotation is a MUST when eating gf.I take flax seed meal twice
aday and make sure I have 3 dried prunes at each meal.I do appreciate all
the companys that have given us bakery goods,but for me I choose to stay
away from all the sugar,salt,bakery foods as my body shows much improvement
in not having it in me.I think each one of us has to know their own body and
know what is right for us.We can write here and learn alot but what it
really boils down to is how much do we really need...?I have found that 4
blood types 4 diets help me to take out a few more foods that really dont
agree with me.I have found out drinking more bottle water is alot better for
me than to drink lots of pop...You have to take charge of your own body and
foods that you eat...I think that going gf is basically cooking from scratch
and going back to the ole ways of cooking.I think in all the years that the
food companys have said they are better with micorwave food,faster etc that
more and more people are becoming ill because all that nuke foods,fast foods
ISNT better and our bodys are rebelling.We are all going into the year 2000
and cooking from scratch is the best way..We dont want the plastic
food,fatty foods,fast foods because we all know what it can do to us,make us
ill...and it isnt healthy for any of us gf or not...

Im doing alot better but everyday is an adventure.I do know if we all keep
up the carbs,bakery foods that someday we might get diabetes or whatever
crops up and it wont sit pretty...

Good health to all of you!!!!

Jody
ICQ#22357402