From:
Bob Gillian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:00:18 EDT

Back to school  specials
"Gillian’s is proud to announce that we have distribution in  California."
Ask your local health food stores to put  us on the shelf!
Specials this month are:

CHOCOLATE CHERRY BROWNIES- The same great chocolate taste loaded with
cherries.

2-8" DEEP DISH PIZZA CRUSTS- delicious cooked pizza crust laced with  roasted
garlic and sundried tomatoes, just add sauce and cheese and  bake!$2.99

Garlic Bread our own special blend of herbs and spices topped on our french
loaf $3.99

Croutons 6oz. try our new and revised recipie, ceaser salad never tasted so
good. $2.99

Check out our new monthly recipes.
We also have a  creative learning video that shows how to mold and dress a
perfect pizza.
Keep it fresh in the USA
P~781.586.0086
_www.gilliansfoods.com_ (http://www.gilliansfoods.com)