From:
Matt Skogmo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 08:16:17 -0700

Hello all,

I was diagnosed with Ciliac Sprue about 1 month ago, and have been GF since.
Before I was diagnosed, I had many of the signs and symptoms that are common
to CS.  No energy, horrendusly hungry all of the time, etc. etc. etc.  My
biopsy (3 places) showed that 2 of the specimens had 50% villi reduction,
and 1 showed 100%.

My question is: when will the hunger subside?  I am eating quite a bit less
now, and am feeling alot better, however, I am still very hungry.  I have
good days and bad days.  On a good day, I might eat 3 meals a day, plus some
snacks.  On a bad day, it is like I used to be.  Eat, hungry 30 minutes
later.  Eat, hungry 30 minutes later.

Am I supposed to be patient for awhile, and hope that the hunger returns to
"normal," or am I missing something?

Will summarize.

Matt Skogmo