From:
JoAnne Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 20:55:49 EST

The following is a response I received from Lincoln Snacks regarding their
products.

Thank you for your email asking us to confirm if any of our products are
gluten free.  Unfortunately, we would NOT recommend that any of our products
would be suitable for a gluten free diet.

Vanilla extract is used in our Caramel Fiddle Faddle, Butter Toffee Fiddle
Faddle, Fat Free Fiddle Faddle, Screaming Yellow Zonkers and Maple Walnut
Cashew Crunch Poppycock.  Other natural flavoring ingredients are added to
the Macadamia Coconut Butter Crunch Poppycock and the "Original" Butter
Almond Pecan Crunch Poppycock which would not make any of our products
suitable for a completely gluten free diet.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact
us.

Very truly yours,
LINCOLN SNACKS COMPANY