Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 17:22:04 +0000

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group invites you to attend our next meeting:

Sunday, September 10th - 2:00 p.m.
Phelps Memorial Hospital - Auditorium
Sleepy Hollow, NY

Program:

Our speakers are Kim Koeller and Robert La France, authors of  "Let's Eat Out! Your Passport to Living Gluten and Allergy Free," and principals of Gluten-Free Passport.

The program will focus on all the concerns and issues confronting those with celiac disease as they venture out with family and friends.  The goals of the program are to minimize the anxieties often associated with traveling and eating outside the home.

This program promises to be both educational and empowering.  With a special section for teens and young adults, we recommend our first meeting of the season for the entire family.

Vendors:

Plan to arrive by 1:30 to shop with our vendors.

The Really Great Food Company
Maxwell's Kitchen
Everybody Eats
Comfy Cuisine
The Food Philosopher, Annalise Roberts
Curious Cookie

Also available for sale, the new and excellent book, "Celiac Disease, A Hidden Epidemic," by Peter Green, M.D. and Rory Jones.

No reservations are necessary to attend the meeting. For further information, please contact Sue Goldstein, [log in to unmask], (914) 428-1389.

Additional upcoming events of the Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group:

New Patient Meeting
Tuesday, September 19 - 6:30 pm
Mrs. Green's Natural Market
Mt. Kisco, NY

GF Cooking Session
Registration required (914) 923-6200 or
www.onetwothreedinner.com
Tuesday, September 26 - 7:30 pm
One... Two... Three... Dinner
Briarcliff, NY

Tribute to Pat MacGregor, Founder
Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program
RSVP by October 8th:  Lou, (914) 739-0307 or Chris, (914) 737-5291
Sunday, October 15 - 2:00 pm
Phelps Memorial Hospital
Sleepy Hollow, NY

Colin Leslie Walk for Celiac Disease
Sunday, October 22 - 9:00 to 1:00 pm
Rye, NY
For information, contact: [log in to unmask]

GF Cooking Session
Registration required (914) 923-6200 or
www.onetwothreedinner.com
Tuesday, October 24 - 7:30 pm
One... Two... Three... Dinner
Briarcliff, NY

New Patient Meeting
Monday, November 6 - 7:00 pm
Whole Foods Market
White Plains, NY

Also in our area -- be sure to attend:

5th Annual John J Kelly Celiac Foundation Golf Classic
Wednesday, September 20
Putnam National Golf Club
187 Hill Street
Mahopac, NY
RSVP to: 845-628-4263

XII International Celiac Disease Symposium
November 9-11
Hilton NY Hotel
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY