From:
Deborah Tauber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 12:27:45 -0500

I have searched the archives on this subject, and there is important
info. But I am still concerned. I am a new celiac (8months) and still
managing the diet as best I can. But I am noticing more severe dandruff
and my hair, which is actually quite thick, is thinning, strand by
strand. At this point it is becoming noticeable. Could it be that I am
approaching 30??  I have no thyroid problems and take multi-vitamins
(all gluten-free) on a regular basis. I watch my diet carefully but have
been plagued with some "bad days" lately.
DOes anyone have advice? I have seen a dermatologist about the dandruff
and he gave me an alcohol based product for rubbing into the scalp at
night. There does not seem to be anything with gluten in it, but its not
working very well.
Your thoughts are appreciated.
Deb.