From:
Shirley Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shirley Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 2009 19:09:52 -0400

Hi all,

Here's a last-minute reminder on tomorrow night's meeting on Tuesday, July
28. It will start at 6:00 pm at my home.Our speaker will be Bronwyn Lewis.
Bronwyn is a Board-Certified Nurse Practitioner from Spry Inside Family
Medicine (http://www.spryinside.com/). She will be speaking to us on Healing
After Going Gluten Free. From the Spry Inside website: “She practices
Preventive and Energy Medicine focusing on health and wellness. Ms. Lewis
completed a fellowship in Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine
from the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine in conjunction with the
Institute of Functional Medicine in 2008. She completed a workshop in
Quantum Touch/Healing in 2008 and continues to study Quantum Healing. She
received a Master's in Nursing with a concentration in family practice from
VCU/MCV in 2001 and a Bachelor of Science with a concentration in nursing
from VCU/MCV School of Nursing in 1998.” Bronwyn will actually join us after
our group meal at about 7:00. She’s very excited about the opportunity to
speak with us and I know many of us can’t wait to hear her presentation!

Our food theme will be salads of all types … green salads, main meal salads
(e.g., chicken), pasta salads, fruit salads … you name it! I’m sure there
will be some great gf bread options along with our salads and maybe a
non-salad dessert.

If you are interested in attending, please email me for directions or
further information if needed.

Shirley
Not just gf, but gfe!

Shirley Braden
Leader, King George Gluten Intolerance and Celiac Group (KGGICG)
http://glutenfreeeasily.com

*******
*******