From:
Teresa Wendt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2011 20:44:15 -0400

 Even though my celiac son is gluten and lactose free he still has had problems with diarrhea. Last month my brother recommended we try Kefir. It's a relative to yogurt and supposed to have good digestive properties. We bought Lifeway brand. It comes in assorted flavors. It is labeled gluten and lactose free. Having drunk it for six weeks I can say we found something that really makes a difference. No diarrhea! Son (adult size) drinks a small cup full 6-8 oz each evening as a snack. He likes it which is always important.
We have no interest in the company but thought there may be others who similarly will benefit. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me.
Good health!
Teresa in AZ
gf family 12 years

Follow my adventures: http://www.ramblinroseaz.blogspot.com/