From:
MAS Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 08:35:30 -0700

Hi all,

I attempted to use the List's reference files to contact a celiac in 408 or
650 area code and did not receive any information on local doctors.

Do any celiacs here in the Bay area feel their Docs are good at diagnoses
and familiar with celiacs. I have been on an elimation diet for 3 weeks and
have had much relief to  my gastrointestinal problems. I would like to find
out if i am celic or if not what is going on. I have been diagnosed with
IBS 8 years ago but i think the root of that problem was wheat and gluten
allergies. I am not symptom free but feel pretty certain i am not getting
hidden glutens (I am a vegetarian and quite use to picking apart food
labels for faces). I probably have additional allergies would like some
confirmation.

i have a good internist she is just not very interested in food allergies.
I will travel from Palo Alto to Santa Cruz as I live between those areas.

Thanks

Candice