From:
Deb Resch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 14:10:39 -0700

I find that I am getting frequent yeast infections for no apparent reason.
It seems to come on around the same time each month.  Does anyone else have
this problem?  If so, do you think it is in any way related to Celiac?  I
had phoned my doctor's office yesterday for a prescription - the nurse
never phoned it in to the pharmacy so I had to call the doctor through the
service since it was Friday evening and I didn't want to wait the entire
weekend.  He was very rushed and snapped that maybe if I am getting these
infections so frequently, I could be diabetic - this is without having my
chart, knowing anything about me, asking me any other questions or anything.
Could this be accurate or did I just interrupt his dinner?  He should take
it out on the nurse in his office who didn't do her job because now he has
me concerned.  It is difficult enough to follow the Celiac diet without
adding being diabetic.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  I have an appointment with
another gynecologist on Tuesday for a check up and would like to have as
much information as possible when I go.

Deb