From:
Thomas Schaefer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Schaefer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2005 09:46:20 -0500

I thought I'd pass this on to those of you who may have this restaurant in your area, results of my contact with Panera.

"Thank you for contacting Panera Bread. I have included below a list of our gluten-free menu items. Not all of these items are currently on our menu and some new menu items have not yet been evaluated for the purposes of this list. However, you can find complete ingredients listings for all current menu items on our website. Click on Menu and Nutrition, the category (breads, soups, etc.) and on the individual item. A page with that item's ingredients and nutritional content will be displayed.

Thank you again for contacting us. We appreciate your business and value your comments.
Sincerely,
Chris
Customer Comment Coordinator

GLUTEN FREE LIST - Panera Bread **

**Although we do our very best to meet your special requirements, we cannot rule out the possibility of cross contact between these items and gluten-containing foods in our bakery-café.

Salads:    (including the salad dressing)
(source of modified food starch is corn)

Greek Salad
Fandango Salad
Caesar Salad (without croutons)
Asian Sesame Chicken Salad (without Won Ton noodles)
Classic Cafe' Salad
Strawberry Poppyseed Salad
Strawberry Poppyseed Salad with Chicken
Bistro Steak Salad