From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2009 20:23:39 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I am also a huge fan of Betty Crocker's new GF mixes!  Of course... I always
like making things easy and experimenting a little.  So, here's a few things I
have done with these mixes and they came out great...

Brownie Mix - found it too hard to mix by hand without adding some milk..
didn't measure, I just added enough so I could mix it. Added chopped walnuts
too. Very Good.

Cinnamon Muffins (using Yellow Mix) - make yellow cake mix as the recipe
indicates and fill cupcake papers half full with mixture.  In a small bowl mixed
some (did not measure) sugar, cinnamon and chopped pecans.  I used a
teaspoon to sprinkle a little of this mixture over the cake mix and then added
more mix and topped with sugar/cinnamon mixture.  I LOVE THESE!!!  Next
time...I'm going to try adding a little melted butter to the sugar mixture to
make it more crumbly.

Blueberry Muffins (using Yellow Mix) - make yellow cake mix as the recipe
indicates but add a pint (or little less) of blueberries.  Fill cupcake papers and
bake.  Leave plain or top with powder sugar.

Coconut Cupcakes (using Yellow Mix) - make yellow cake mix but use milk
instead of water (comes out a little more spongy).  Cool and frost with white
frosting and dip each cc in coconut. A fav...

There's only one negative in my opinion and that is the calories :)

Enjoy... Janet

Janet Kline
Charlotte Celiac Connection
Charlotte, NC