From:
David Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 10:19:31 +0000

Hello Everyone in the New Jersey & Philadelphia, PA Areas

The CSA/Southern New Jersey Chapter for Celiac Sprue will hold their
monthly meeting this Sunday, April 2 in the Barry Brown Health Education
Center located on the campus of Virtua West-Jersey Health Systems,
Evesham Road and Carnie Blvd., Voorhees, NJ. Our meeting will begin at
3:00 p.m. rather than the usually 2:00 p.m.

We are blessed this day with two wonderful people. Mr. Ritt's Bakery,
709 East Passyunk Avenue, Philadelphia, PA (215) 627-3045 will be
attending the meeting with goodies to sell and sample boxes for the
group to try. My mouth is watering for the GF Cannolitorte cake I
ordered in advance. Also, Maureen Scaramella, nutritionist for
MenuDirect/Dietary Specialties, will be bringing samples of stuffed
shells that are now be distributed to a store in Philadelphia and our
famous Zaggara's Food Store, Marlton, NJ.

Remember the time changes on Saturday night by one hour. Don't want you
to miss any of this meeting.

Cindy
(chairwoman for support group)