From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:16:22 -0500

CLAN THOMPSON'S Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. We have versions which run onPCs or Palm handhelds.

You can download a FREE demo food and drug SmartList when you visit our CeliacSite online at www.clanthompson.com

Order a basic PC food SmartList for just $14.95...or subscribe for $49.95 and receive regular updates for one year.

The following RESTAURANT FOODS will be included in our NEW RESTAURANT SMARTLIST which is now being developed:

Restaurants reported the following items to be gluten free, when we checked them in August:

Arby's Shake Mix or Mocha Chill
Arby's Marinara Sauce
Arby's Easy Eggs Deluxe Scrambled Egg Mix
Arby's Turkey Breast or Sausage Patties
Arby's Dijon Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Arby's Roast Ham or Roast Beef

Hard Rock Cafe Chicken Wings
Hard Rock Cafe Potato Skins or Spring Rolls
Hard Rock Cafe Haystack Salad with House dressing and no tortilla straws
Hard Rock Cafe Grilled Chinese Chicken salad with House dressing and no chow mein noodles
Hard Rock Cafe Char-Grilled New York Strip with no gravy on the mashed potatoes and no onion frizzles

Fleming's Steakhouse Appetizers ( Shrimp and Lobster Cocktail -  Seared Ahi Tuna)
Fleming's Steakhouse Appetizers ( Tenderloin Carpaccio -  Wicked Cajun Barbecue Shrimp) - Order without croutons.
Fleming's Steakhouse Soup Du Jour ( Seafood Chowder -  Lobster Bisque - Cream of Broccoli - Cream of Asparagus) - Changes daily. Consult with server. Check that flour wasn't used to thicken soup.
Fleming's Steakhouse Seafood (all except Almond Cilantro Crusted Shrimp)
Fleming's Steakhouse Entrees (all except Beef Flemington)

Biaggi's Entrees (Pork Chops Al Forno - Salmone ai Ferri - Chicken alla Emilia)
Biaggi's Shrimp Fra Diavolo with wheat free pasta
Biaggi's Entrees (Shrimp and Scallop Spiedino - N.Y. Strip - Filet Mignon)
Biaggi's Tomato Mozzarella Caprese
Biaggi's Farfalle Alfredo with wheat free pasta

*Olive Garden Entree -Herb-Grilled Salmon brushed with Italian herbs and extra-virgin olive oil accompanied by seasoned broccoli
*Olive Garden Entree - Pork Filettino marinated in extra-virgin olive oil and rosemary and served with seasoned broccoli
*Olive Garden Entree - Tuscan T-Bone brushed with Italian herbs and served with seasoned broccoli
*Some Olive Gardens steam the broccoli in their pasta water. Check with your local restaurant before ordering.

------------

The following information for prescription meds will be included in our next update. To download a FREE DEMO SmartList, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com and click on Products/Downloads.

According to their manufacturers the following prescription drugs were GLUTEN FREE when we checked them in August:

Manufactured by ROCHE:

Zenapax
Accutane capsules
Naprosyn
Tamiflu capsules
Klonopin tablets
Anaprox

Manufactured by SANDOZ

Clemastine
Carisoprodol
Imipramine (all strengths)

Manufactured by ORTHO-MCNEIL

Pancrease MT capsules or tablets
Modicon tablets
Micronor tablets

Manufactured by PHARMACEIA

Zyvox oral suspension
Camptosar IV

Manufactured by MYLAN PHARMACEUTICALS

Ziac tablets (2.5/6.25 - 10/6.25 - 5/6.25)
Doxepin HCI capsules
Metoprolol
Clozapine
Atenolol