Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 20:42:06 -0500

A representative from Pamela's called me today. She was very thorough
and very considerate.  We went over the problems that I had from
eating the products and that they had just arisen the past few months even
though I had purchased products in the past. She assured me that Pamela's
is very conscientious about their gluten free foods.  We discussed  that I
had taken the time to dissect my eating habits and that I was not able to
find a sensitivity reaction to any of the ingredients in these products with
any other products with the same ingredients. She said that Pamela is out
of the country at this time, but an investigation would take place as soon
as she came back in a couple of weeks and assured me that they would call
with the results. She also said they appreciated being contacted so that
they could better serve their customers. When I hear from Pamela I will
let you know the results of the investigation.  Carolyn.