From:
Kevin Nadherny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 07:19:49 PDT

Hi all.

I am quietly reading all your posts and trying to make sense of all
controversy, what ells could be cause by celiac disease? This is a billion
dollars question. You do not have to have diploma to figure out simple
facts. Our body surviving beside air, on a food what our intestine are able
to process. When those are damaged, obviously our organs don't get proper
nutritions to keep them functioning normally  and obviously, their function
is limited, or they stop do what suppose to do and there we go. We get sick
and than eventually make our life impossible and we die. Most doctors are
like puppets with string attached to their associations, and they do, what
they are instructed to do. Surprise me, that most of us are still such
dedicated to their opinions an let them torturing us with their experiments.

My point is, that is unfair to make publicly statement, that any body
disorder is not cause by CD. Does not mean, that when GF diet does not help,
does not cause by CD. Some times is damage just to great.

I share opinion many of you, that gluten is just not right food for human
and in our life time we never find out, haw bad it is. The secret is
protected by $????? food industry. In media we just don't existing.

Kevin Nadherny
Canada