From:
Beth Streeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 1997 12:32:04 +0000

Hi  Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a web site or had any information
about being lactose intolerant as it relates to Celiac Disease.

My sister is going to a special doctor in the beginning of January
and she would really like something in print to take along with her.
She is the one who had the Bone Marrow Transplant.

I didn't get to respond to all your prayers and thoughts personally
busy with christmas and everything else going on so let me just say thank you.

If there is anyone on the list who has had a bone marrow transplant
with celiac disease please respond to me personally. I know this is
the first one in the US. But I thought that maybe they were doing it
already over seas.  If  you have been through this I would really
appreciate a response because maybe then my sister won't feel so
alone.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Have a safe and wonderful
New Year.

Beth Streeter