From:
Paul Libeu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 22:37:30 -0800

My first response is difficulty concentrating, then listlessness, then
if I have ingested significant amounts fatigue, flatulence and diarrhea.
Also, even small amounts of gluten cause disturbed sleep and sometimes
hot feet.  I wonder about the latter.  Does anybody else experience hot
feet?  I stick them out from under the covers to cool off, and sometimes
go down to the garage and stand on the cold concrete.  Onset of symptoms
(any of the above) usually takes about 12 hours, recovery of full energy
from one to several days, and restoration of a completely asymptomatic
state from a couple of days to ten or more days, depending on how much
gluten I (stupidly, usually)ate.

-- Paul Libeu