From:
"Bryden, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bryden, Linda
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:17:29 +0000

Question for anyone with knowledge of the area.  Wondering about where to shop for GF items to restock and suggestions on where or where not to eat.  We are traveling with a large group, so we will have limited flexibility.  We are staying at the Comfort Inn Fallsview in Niagara.  I know our first night we are eating at "My Cousin Vinney's" which appears to be Italian.
We will be doing the falls attractions as well as Niagara on the lake?  Butterfly conservatory, Adam Beck Power Facility, St. Catharine's canals and winery tour.

Any info would be appreciated.

Linda