From:
cillakat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 1970 10:24:03 -0500

A recent summary was posted....people who contributed to the summary by
writing to the original poster said (among other things):

~"no substitute for the real thing".
~ "A good G/F bread, that's an oxymoron!"
~13 people rated Kinnikinnick the best, followed closely by 10
votes for Glutino. A few mentioned Gluten Free Pantry, Ener-G, and
Gillian's
Foods.

She mentioned that three people wrote to recommend Deland Bakery
breads.  Esteemed fellow listmembers,  I've tried them all, including
Kinnikinnick (several) and Glutino (all), and the GFpantry and EnRG and
Gillians.    None of them come close to, not even on the same block, as
DeLand's breads.

There is a mininum order of 24 loaves/bags, but many hfs's are starting
to order them (if you're in Atlanta, Return to Eden will have them
soon!!:))  and there's always the possibility of going in on an order
with others from a local celiac group or whatever.  Just b/c of my raves
posted on this list, several individuals in Atlanta have come to my
house to taste test the bread and get a bag of the apple cinnamon raisin
buns to tide them over till Return to Eden has room for an order.

I have no financial interest in the business (but I should be getting
comissions :)) but I just want  you all to know that this is out there,
and it is *worlds* better than anything else available to us.

;)
katherine in atl
who prefers the apple cinnamon raisin buns and the millet special (yeast
free millet bread)