From:
Andrea Otken-Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 09:57:18 -0500

This is a recipe from The [log in to unmask] (sorry, I
couldn't find your name in the original email) modified to be GF, EF
(egg free), and CF (casein/dairy free)..

I think it could easily be corn free, potato free, soy free, and rice
free as well

Cinnamon Rolls
4 c tapioca starch (flour)
4 TBSP Energ Egg Replacer mixed with 16 TBSP of water
4 T oil
2/3 C water
1/2 c Dry milk sub (I used Better than milk rice original)
1/2 C sugar

you may need to add some water to this if it's too crumbly...(I always
add water) The amount will vary...less is more... the dough should be
VERY stiff...and easily ball-able...

Heat oven to 375 degrees F.

roll the dough out onto lightly tapioca floured surface to about 1/2"
thickness...

For filling...mix 1 C Brown sugar
with 1 tsp cinnamon

lightly coat the rolled out dough with margarine of your choice (I've
used a couple different kinds-they all seem to work) then sprinkle
generously with brown sugar/cinnamon mixture.

Roll up into tube
cut into desired thickness
place into pan of your choice(DO NOT GREASE PAN!!!!!)

bake at 375 for ~25 min.

These are really good..

you can spread with a frosting of your choice if you like..or
not...they're good without it..

If you're going to presentation on these, chances are youll fail...they
look like cinnamon rolls, act like cinnamon rolls..taste like really
good cinnamon rolls..but if you're trying to duplicate yeast cinnamon
rolls or "Cinnabons" store made cinnamon rolls..you won't get the
results you want-looks-wise....

Happy baking/eating!

Andrea