From:
irena copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 16:11:32 -0600

Thanks to all who took the time to respond to my questions:

Of nine replies one  suggested candidiasis

One felt that I did indeed have celiac sprue disease.

One  referred me to the blood type as it relates to food web site

One shared their experiences with both the gluten free and dairy free
diets and the reasons behind trying them.

One suggested a different Dr.

Several  referred me to  celiac web sites concering tests and their
results.

I wish to thank all of you and I have been and will continue to be busy
perusing these web sites for more information.  It takes me awhile as my
eyes are not focusing well at this time.

I have decided to continue the gluten free diet as I am concerned about
the inflamation in the mucosa, even though being on the diet for 2 +
months has made no difference in my stomach problems that I can tell.

I am undecided about the dairy free diet at this time having been on it
for only 10 days but I will continue it for another week at least.

Thank you all,

Renie