From:
Mary Schram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:18:52 -0700

My ENT continues to recommend Mannatech (Ambutose) to
adjust my autoimmune system to be "normal".  I have
celiac, sjogrens & connective tissue disease related
to lupus - plus had 6 sinus surgeries.

I am concerned about taking anything that will target
the immune system.  If anyone has had experience with
this product or others that are to normalize the
immune system, please let me know.  I just have hard
time believing that there could be a product to
normalize an immune system and not have it be national
news.

Thanks