From:
Anand Singh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:21:53 +0100

       Hi Everybody,

Its been a while since I last wrote to you all.

Basically I thought that I was gluten intolerant.

I have carefully read all the emails on the Celiac postings.

I have since discovered that I have been suffering from a leaky
amalgam dental filling, which had been poisoning me 24 seven.

I had many symptoms which coincided with Celiac like symptoms.

It is very important to establish whether or not you have a yeast
overgrowth problem, which can be cause by food intolerance and
poisoning.  A simple skin test can easily inform you of this.

It is also important to establish whether or not you have chronic
mercury poisoning which has been leeching from a defective filling into
the body and brain.

Again a simple skin test can easily inform you of this.

If you are being poisoned by a filling then it is important to establish
which filling is the culprit.

 Mercury vapour helps form a 'battery acid' type liquid which seeps into
the digestion system and lungs along with saliva. This gets an immune
response and it enters the bloodstream where it is free to travel to any
organ in the body and of course the brain.  Believe me I speak from
personal experience. It exhausts the liver and the kidneys.  It also
wipes out good bugs and enzymes. It may even damage the lining causing
acid problems.

The filling should be very carefully removed and replaced either with a
plastic filling or a composite resin filling. Always use an expert on
toxic fillings.

fresh Garlic clove is a wonder herb which when swallowed without chewing
provides many benefits. It kills off bad bugs which may affect the
bowel.

It also kills off yeast.  It also removes toxin from the system It will
e.g. chelate mercury. It brings the body back into balance. It will act
as a treatment for detox especially after the source of toxin has been
removed.

KEEP your body pure!

  Cheers,  Anand.