Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:05:22 -0700

Hello all,

My husband has been trying to get completely
gluten free and has had a clean diet for almost
two weeks now, being very careful about hidden
gluten.  He was wondering what the cleaning out
process was like for others and how long it took
before others began to feel better.  We realize
it will take awhile before he really begins to
feel better but I think he would feel better
knowing what to expect over the next few
weeks/months.  He still has some severe bouts of
diarrhea and depression and joint pain although
he is feeling better than before.  Is this about
par for the first few weeks?  We would appreciate
any comments.

Sharon

Help Make Poverty History – Sign the ONE Declaration:
http://www.care2.com/go/z/endpoverty

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.