From:
"~ The Celiac Scene" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
~ The Celiac Scene
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 13:15:28 -0700

FREE Maps to Celiac-Friendly Restaurants at www.theceliacscene.com

New to the gluten-free diet or new to town,  dine out with confidence
at restaurants that local celiacs trust, across North America.

In a "Partnership to Support Consumers", The Celiac Scene™ is proud to
be working in cooperation with the following organizations:

Gluten Intolerance Group of North America's® GFRAP program  http://www.glutenfreerestaurants.org/
The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness' GREAT  Food Service http://www.celiaccentral.org/Education/GREAT-Food-Service/204/
Chapters of the Canadian Celiac Association http://www.celiac.ca
Local support groups across the United States

Together, we are celiacs helping celiacs getting information from
within our communities out to our fellow celiacs.

See our new maps to Quebec, Chicago and Atlanta as well as updates to
over 600 maps of cities near you!

Wherever you are or wherever you are headed, The Celiac Scene™ is Your
Scene!

www.theceliacscene.com