From:
Ron Bardell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 17:50:46 -0700

I asked for suggestions for recommendations for GF restaurants in
Minneapolis/St. Paul and Sioux Falls - Mitchell - Rapid City/Black
Hills. I received the reply below about downtown Mpls restaurants.
Thanks! Sarah.

I'm still hoping for suggestions for St. Paul and the South Dakota
cities. I don't fly till this Sat.   -Thanks, Ron in Seattle.

Sarah writes:

I eat downtown Minneapolis, quite often.  You will find that all the
restaurants I talk to you about are higher priced establishments with the
exception of 2 and you will need to call and make reservations and speak to
the chef about your intolerance.  Don't Forget Your Restaurant Card!

The Capitol Grill 612-692-9000
OceanAire Seafood(located in the Hyatt)612-333-2277
Cafe Della Vita (located in the Grand Hotel)612-752-9595
Morton's of Chicago 612-673-9700
Aqua Vit - 612-343-3333
Basil's - 612-332-2739
Good Fellow's - 612-332-4800

*Cheaper places* 700 Express (Marshall Fields)612-375-2684 (only have
one dish that they make with Rice and steamed veggies with Chicken -
it's called "Thai chicken" but made without the sauce) Chipotle - 612-
333-0425 (Mexican food - you can have any of the taco's or burrito in a
bowl.  All of the fixings are okay to eat)