From:
Nancy Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:41:28 -0400

Here is some information from the makers of the Kame line of Asian food products:

We have several products that can be considered gluten free but are not marketed as such. The reason being that the manufacturers also produce other products and they can not guarantee that there will not be any cross contamination.

The following items in our Kame line are made with a modified corn starch:

Sweet & Sour
Hoisin
Oyster
Plum

Many gluten free consumers can also eat Sesmark Savory Tins and Rice Crackers as well as Kame Rice Crackers; usually the plain and Brown rice varieties.

Belsoy Soy Milk is also gluten free.

I hope this information is helpful.

Regards,

Danny Pieroni