From:
Melinda Freckleton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melinda Freckleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:33:54 -0500

Hi all,
        I will be traveling to Denver for a conference next week.  Both the
hotel and the conference center are right on the 16th street walking
mall.  I will not have a rental car.  Can anyone make suggestions for
relatively inexpensive places to eat?  One person has already made
suggestions of Wholly Tomato, Chipotle, the Denver Art Museum, and
Maggiano's.  Any experiences with these or other suggestions?  Please
nothing that requires formal wear, I am not planning to bring any.
Thanks!