From:
Cindy Gawel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Gawel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 16:15:58 -0600

Bunnies aren't just for Easter, but they definitely make Easter that
much more festive. No nuts, no dairy, no gluten, no soy? No problem!
We have solid and filled bunnies and eggs that can accommodate almost
any dietary needs (dairy-free caramels, egg-free marshmallow ...).
Check out our bunnies on our website

<www.betenoirechocolates.com>

We have cookies and biscotti, too (please specify gluten-free when
ordering). Egg- and gluten-free macaroons, too.

Our website says that today is the last day to order for Easter
delivery, but tomorrow is probably OK, too, depending on where you
live (we're in Denver). If you really procrastinate, you can arrange
for overnight shipping. And there's nothing wrong with having bunnies
after Easter, or chocolate-dipped macaroons after Passover.

Cindy Gawel
Bete Noire Chocolates
<www.betenoirechocolates.com>
303-399-4876

Proud sponsor of the Art and Science of Gluten-Free Gastronomy
Lecture Series