From:
Dick LeTourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dick LeTourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 12:59:06 -0400

Today's (Sunday's) version of USA Weekend has a column by Dr. Tedd
Mitchell. Dr. Mitchell gives his readers advice on how to treat their
"IBS". One of his recommendations is to eat lots of fiber. I logged onto
Dr. Mitchell's column and told him my personal experience with
misdiagnosed celiac disease; how I suffered for 12 years before being
correctly diagnosed. I suggested he discuss celiac disease in a future
column.

If more of us contact Dr. Mitchell maybe other misdiagnosed people will
be helped. Here is the link to his column. There is a link at the
website to send a message to the Doctor.

http://www.usaweekend.com/06_issues/060402/060402healthsmart.html