Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:19:32 EDT

We are just getting our next issue ready and it contains a detailed article
on the new low-gluten hosts. Several experts have contributed to this article
and their conclusion is that these hosts would be safe for celiacs.
       Our policy is to present the facts so celiacs can make their own
decisions. We anticipate that some celiacs will decide to use the hosts and others
will pass. But I wanted to bring this article to the attention of those on
this listserve since the hosts have already been questioned.
       Our mailing list goes to the printer at the end of this week. If you
are interested in receiving the next issue, I recommend subscribing as soon as
possible. Here is the information you will need:

Subscriptions are $32 for one year or $54 for two years (payment by check,
Visa or MasterCard). Include your mailing address and the length subscription
you would like. Write to the email or postal address below.

Ann Whelan, Editor/Publisher
Gluten-Free Living
19A Broadway
Hawthorne NY 10532