Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:16:57 EST

www.silly-yak.com
****************
APRIL SAVINGS ... NO FOOLING!

For the month of April, EVERYTHING on our site is a whole $2.00 off! And get
a complimentary GLUTEN FREE FRIDGE magnet to the first 25 customers!

In honor of the revered holiday of APRIL FOOL'S DAY and our FOUR YEAR
anniversary, we at the Silly Yak Shirt Company are getting downright SILLY!

That's right ... and shipping is included! IT'S NUTS!!!

*Kids shirts ONLY $ 8.99!
- featuring the adorable Silly Yak/Celiac

*Adult shirts ONLY $12.99!
- including the Silly Yak/Celiac
- the new retro: Stop Poisoning your Body with Food!
- the wildly popular: Wheat S*cks ... now in Athletic Gray
- the classic: Gluten Free - got a problem with that?

*And XXL sizes in the Silly Yak for ONLY $14.99!

*Fabulous high quality and earth-friendly TOTE BAGS that proclaim -
"GLUTEN FREE! GOT IT IN THE BAG"
ONLY $15.99!

*A few XL sweatshirts left ONLY $19.99!

And of course tons of links, great graphics, information and easy/safe
checkout!

As always, a portion of our proceeds goes to the Celiac Disease Research
Center at Columbia University.

Shop for all of your attention getting, conversation starting, awareness
raising clothing and totes at the first T-shirt company for Celiacs ... THE SILLY
YAK SHIRT COMPANY!

Best of Health to you all,
Peter Marino
and Mike and Flo Marino