From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2009 20:00:18 -0700

The World's First Certified Gluten- Free Flavored Instant Oatmeal:

Breakfast at home and on the go  just got a lot easier and healthier with
Glutenfreeda's Certified Gluten Free Instant Oatmeal with Flax. Low in
sodium and high in flavor and convenience our Oatmeal is available in 3
different flavors and a multi-pak. Tastes great  and good for you!

Ingredients: Certified Gluten Free Oats, dried fruit, organic maple sugar
and/ or brown sugar and salt . NO GMO's, no Hydrogenated Oils, No High
Fructose Corn Syrup, No Trans Fats

The World's First Gluten-Free Burritos:

Breakfast and lunch are a snap with our frozen  burritos available in 4
flavors. Snip off the end of the packaging , microwave for a minute and
voila -another quality  food item made with real ingredients from
Glutenfreeda Foods LLC.

Flavors: Vegetarian Bean, Vegetarian and Dairy Free, Chicken and Cheese and
a Breakfast Burrito are sure to please even your pickiest eaters. NO GMO's,
no Hydrogenated Oils, No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Trans Fats, low in
sodium these burritos are the perfect take along breakfast "on the go",
lunch, snack or dinner.

Available nationwide at fine  grocers everywhere -or will be soon,   and  at
Glutenfree Mall ( Follow this link to all our products at Gluten Free Mall)
: http://tinyurl.com/ccadzm

Happy Healthy Eating !

-The Folks at Glutenfreeda Foods LLC

www.glutenfreeda.com