From:
Debbie Geary <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Geary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:07:55 -0800

When I was a kid we made chocolate molasses cookies at Christmas - from
an old family recipe.  These cookies ended up sturdy almost like
gingerbread.  When I try substituting GF flour and making the cookies
the results are not good.  The cookies are very thin, delicate and dryer
than the regular ones.  I am concerned that trial and error with this
recipe could last forever!  Does anyone know of a good roll out cookie
recipe for a sturdy yummy chocolate molasses cookie?  Thanks so much!

Debbie in VA