From:
ellen switkes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 1995 13:15:23 -0700

I am a diagnosed celiac and in addition, I believe I have a mild case of
Sjogren's Syndrome.  I had serious problems with my tongue swelling off and
on for several months. It's frightening to have your tongue bigger than
normal, and also you talk funny.  I was referred to an ear, nose and throat
doctor who's wife has CD.  No diagnosis from him for the swelling tongue. I
read some literature on  Sjogren's Syndrome which mentioned sensitivity to
Dentine gum.  Sure enough - no more Dentine and no more swelled tongue. I
had been a heavy user.   I also steer clear of cinnamon toothpaste.  This
experience was so weird I wanted to share it to save similar diagnosis
problems in others.

Ellen Switkes
Oakland, Ca