From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 18:44:05 -0700

1-2-3 Gluten FreeŽ offers 12 versatile, premium baking mixes that are free of wheat, gluten, dairy, casein, peanuts, treenuts, egg and soy.  All but one are free of corn as well.

Here's what people are saying:

"I'm sold. Haven't had anything Gluten free this good since.........well ever. I just took the pan bars to a potluck topped with cream cheese frosting and they were a hit. My sister in law who claims that I can't fool her with my gluten free concoctions, was finaly fooled. Not even a hint of oddness about them. My husband loved the brownies. Claims they are the best he's ever had. He's the only non celiac in the family. Thanks for bringing a ray of hope to a rice filled world."

I have tried and love your products. Thank you, from a 10-year gluten-freer."

"My sister and I were diagnosed with celiac disease about 6 months ago ... I just tried your buckwheat pancakes and absolutely loved them."

"The decadent brownie mix was wonderfull. It had the texture and taste of traditional brownie mixes. What a find!"

"I have been on a gluten free diet for 10 years and your products surpass anything else on the market."

"Once again we are thrilled with your products!! The chipless cookies are out of this world! I dough is so much like the gluten stuff it is amazing! I couldn't keep the kids out of it!! Thanks for all your hard work!!"

For more information about our delicious products, visit our webiste.  www.shop.123glutenfree.com.  Visit our website to learn more about the products, to see nearly 70 recipes and to purchase 1-2-3 Gluten FreeŽ products for your next family celebration.   www.123glutenfree.com

For website purchases made from now until October 15, 2008, if you enter the promotional code Listserv, you can enjoy 5% off all purchases of $20 or more.

Have a great Autumn!!

Carol and Kim
1-2-3 Gluten FreeŽ
www.123glutenfree.com