Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 12:48:06 -0400

Emailed coke about their new vanilla coke......still haven't heard
anything!!!  Anyone know if it's GF?  Also, a local dairy that sells
iced tea in a carton is not sure if their tea is GF (person I spoke with
unfamiliar with gluten).....the ingredients are as follows:  water,
sugar, instant tea, malto-dextrins, citric acid, powdered lemon juice,
natural lemon flavor.  Any thoughts on this one?

Also just received my Zojirushi bread machine in the mail, and also my
Bette Hagman Bakes Bread book.  But I'm still not quite sure where to
start.  Can anyone recommend which recipe is best for the newest of
beginners?

THANKS!

-Kat