From:
Barbara O'Marra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 16:07:34 EDT

I'd like to see if there's anything else I can't tolerate as I'm having
symptoms for one month and have rechecked my diet.  Who do you think we
should see to check for additional food problems, whether they be allergies
or intolerances, an allergy Dr. or a nutritionist?  My understanding is that
a Dr. will do the skin allergy tests, and the nutritionist I spoke to will do
muscle testing (the one I spoke to is a nutritionist/lactation consultant).
I think muscle testing is a more wholistic approach; otherwise I don't know
much about it?

What do you all think?

Thank you!!

Barb