From:
Greg Schoenborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 12:20:56 -0500

For brunch I had eggs, GF cottage cheese (small serving) and a whole
avacado and a banana.

Last night for dinner I had PLAIN salmon, leafy green spinach with olive
oil and rice vinegar, banana, plain jasmine rice.

I noticed later my tongue had a nice huge flat irregular sore spot, dead
center of my tongue. (not round, like a canchor sore) Also the roof of
my mouth had felt like it had been "burned".. like hot food. I looked at
it and it had some red bumps.

This is really driving me crazy. And it's all happening so fast. I can
stand the idea I may not be able to eat eggs, milk... whatever. I might as
well stop eating. For all of you who have follwed me,... my esophagus NEVER
burns.... I never have had heartburn.... I just get lots of phlegm rising
up onto my vocal chords after eating... not a milk phlegm either. Nothing
like that. And the right center side of my sterum inside my esophagus has
hurt for 6 months at least. Erosive upon endoscopy. Refactory with 60mg of
Prevacid a day.

This is all so depressing. What is causing all of this stuff to happen?
Seems I am allergic to food!!!

I look healthy... 165 5'11". Strong, active.    ARRGHHHH! What is happening
to me???

Greg Schoenborn
www.schoenborn.net