From:
Pilgrim South <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:23:21 -0600

Dear List Friends,

I am still receiving so many e-mails asking me where the recipe is that I
used to make our delicious gluten free bread that I mentioned in my bread
machine summary.  Many of you have said you have looked in the book and can
not find it.  I think I have figured out why.  Pilgrim Detective just
returned from a visit to Amazon.com.  My copy of Bette Hagman's book is
1991 and she has revised it since mine so the recipe is on a different
page.  On Amazon.com you can look at the index, isn't that great!  There it
was on page 53 in the revised edition instead of page 25 like mine.  I sure
hope this helps you find it in your cook books.  The mystery is solved so
now there should be many tasty, delicious loaves of gluten free bread being
lifted out of bread machines and ovens in the next few days!