From:
Beth Hartog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Hartog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 12:51:25 -0500

Does anyone have any experience with wild oats market and GF items?  I just
moved to Maine and there is a wild oats in Portland.  I am used to fresh
fields(whole foods market) down in Wash. DC  they had GF lists and that was
helpful.  Any information about their products or their contact information
would be helpful.  Thanks Beth in Kennebunk