From:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:44:41 -0400

To those of you who, like me, deal with a wheat allergy (determined by a
skin test) as well as Celiac Disease, here is another letter in my quest to
find a GF lotion safe for my skin.

Dear Mrs. Carter,

Thank you for contacting Alberto Culver regarding your interest in our
company and its products. We are pleased to hear from our consumers.

Many of our personal care products do not directly contain wheat, but they
are not produced on gluten-free production lines. Therefore we cannot
guarantee that they do not contain trace amounts of gluten from other
products or other production lines within the same manufacturing facility.

St. Ives Facial Mineral Moisturizer and St. Ives Collagen Elastin Body
Moisturizer are formulated with gluten-derived ingredients. To determine if
a product is formulated with gluten-derived ingredients, please refer to the
ingredient list on the back panel of the product

Thank you for contacting Alberto Culver.

Sincerely,

Shelby Hansen
Senior Consumer Relations Representative