From:
Mike Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 1996 21:07:31 -0700

I have had what I have called a faulty thermostat for years, excessive
sweating and  feeling either too warm or taking sweaters etc off and having
the sweat evaporate and feeling too cool. I was diagnosed with CD about 3
years ago and still have had the problem. My Dr. had passed it off as
inconsequential. However he was concerned at my last physical about blood
pressure and high pulse rate- normally about 100 beats per minute. Higher
after exersion. He has put me on a diuretic blood pressure medication and
my pulse has dropped to around 80 and my sweating is lessened. I am
awaiting results of kidney tests.
My father, who also has CD has never had excessive sweating, always low
pulse etc. He worked outside all his life physically and I was a desk
jockey!!!

Mike Rose (604) 477-9685
Internet id :  [log in to unmask]