From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 1996 13:29:49 GMT

Updates to the recipes files are now available by sending a request to

Each file may be obtained by sending the appropiate command in the body
of the email, as follows:

GET CELIAC RECIPEU CELIAC
GET CELIAC BREADMU CELIAC

These two file contain recipes as submitted to the List during the month
of February.  If you do not have the files containing previous recipes,
they are available as a set by sending this command in the body of the
email to the LISTSERV address (do not submit the previous GET commands):

GET RECIPE PACKAGE CELIAC

Through an oversight on my part, the recipes from The Celiac ActionLine
and the Sprue-nik Press were ommitted in previous recipe files.  They
were placed in this issue of RECIPEU.

For information on any Celiac reference files available from the
LISTSERV, the appropiate command is:

INDEX CELIAC

Please note that the correct address in paragraph one is NOT the List
address for messages ([log in to unmask])

If you have any problems obtaining a file, please email me directly.

For the Listowners

Michael Jones ([log in to unmask])