From:
Amy Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2010 08:58:14 -0400

 <http://www.logancountyceliac.org/content/september-meeting-information>
September Meeting Information

The Logan County (Ohio) Celiac Support Group will have our next meeting is
Monday, September 13th at 6:30 p.m.   Our topic this month is "Getting the
Most Nutrition out of Your Gluten Free Diet."  We will also have samples
from Katz Gluten Free available.  www.katzglutenfree.com.
<http://www.katzglutenfree.com.%C2%A0>   Hope you can join us!

Our meetings take place at the Mary Rutan Hospital Business Center, 21
Hunter Place, Bellefontaine, OH 43311.

Amy Jones, M.S., R.D., L.D.

Chief Clinical Dietitian and Celiac Support Group Faciliator

Mary Rutan Hospital

Bellefontaine, OH 43311

(937)651-6428

www.logancountyceliac.org

we are a CDF Connections Support Group.  Join us on Facebook!

******Confidentiality Notice from Mary Rutan Hospital******

This electronic mail transmission including any attached files may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized parties.  Any review, use, distribution, dissemination, downloading, copying or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient) you are hereby notified that you have received this transmission in error.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it as well as any copies from your system and notify the sender by reply e-mail.