From:
"KATHY.G" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 18:23:31 -0400

Hi everyone,
I'll be visiting my endocrinologist soon for a follow up visit regarding a
bone density measurement I recently had.  There is obviously something
wrong because his office called and told me I needed to come back in and
discuss the results.  It's fairly safe to assume my doctor is going to put
me on some kind of calcium/bone building supplements and it would be very
helpful if I knew ahead of time which brands were GF.  Can anyone help me
out here?

Thanks very much.

Kathy G.
Alpharetta, GA