J.
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 18:42:20 -0500

If you still want to see it, it will be on 6 p.m. Sunday also.

Jo Anne
 Hi,

 I saw it the other day. The docs in the program noted flattened villi and
diagnosed the guy with Tropical Sprue because he'd been to South America.
However his illness turned out to not to be Sprue. They mention a gluten
free diet but it was really a small part of the episode and they don't go
into Celiac Disease.

The following show is believed to be the one that another celiac watched
that turned out to be about celiac disease.  I am setting my recorder to see
it at a better time:

Diagnosis: Unknown series "Seeds of Destruction" (2004) 'A man contracts a
serious and violent stomach illness. The answer comes when Mike makes a
strange discovery in his wife's purse.'
http://health.discovery.com/schedule/episode.jsp?episode=19&cpi=85806&gid=0&
channel=DHC
It will be on again on the Discovery Health Channel on Friday, August 6, at
5:00 A.M., and probably other times.

Jo Anne