Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 11:32:28 -0700

I am in need of a place in which to purchase GF geletin in bulk.  I use
this in my some of recipes in lieu of eggs.  I used to purchase this
product from EnerG Foods, but they no longer sell it.  I have tried to
use regular Knox unflavored geletin but the texture is much finer and my
recipes do not turn out as well.  I have checked with my local health
food stores and none of them sell it and they cannot seemingly direct me
to another seller, either.  So if any of you know where I may purchase
GF geletin in bulk I would really appreciate your sending the
information either to me, or reply directly to the post.

Thank you for any info you can send my way.

Candice in California